As a senior manager or business owner, I get it, there aren’t enough hours in the day. You want to spend more time reading up on new ways to take your business or department to the next level, but best intentions are dashed by the hour-hand on your clock moving way too fast. In the words of Peter Drucker, “Time is the scarcest resource.” If he were alive today he would know that this truth is more relevant than ever before in the history of business.
There are hours in the day when we’re not working. It could be time spent on the treadmill, commuting back and forth from the office or simply going for an afternoon walk. Thanks to Digital Transformation (also known as DT), you can now do lots of learning in those hours. The advent of podcasts and audiobooks have opened up a whole new way to learn, even when you’re busy and on the go. The audio version of “The Office Equipment Dealer’s Guide To Digital Transformation” has been created specifically for the busiest person on earth: YOU.
Some people reading this might say “If I really want to learn, reading is better than listening.” The good news? A study of over 100 participants listed on Sage journals found that people who learned by listening vs. reading retained just as much knowledge! So grab your headphones, get downloading and prepare to learn your way to more growth for your business!
So, what’s in the audio version of “The Office Equipment Dealer’s Guide To Digital Transformation?” Everything that’s in the online or printed version! Here is what you’ll hear in this audio guide:
- 4 Main Objectives for Successful DT Offerings: If you don’t know what you are trying to achieve, it can make choosing a path dangerous. This eGuide provides you with the 4 most important objectives so you can make a measured decision.
- DT Examples: We’re not the only industry to tackle DT. This eGuide has powerful examples from Campbell’s Soup, Coca Cola, and more. Some have done better than others and we dig into why.
- DT Ratings: In order to make the right decision, you deserve to be able to compare DT solutions and ensure they will be a fit for your business. We’ve provided a handy rating system that covers:
- Complexity: How difficult is the offering to learn and deliver?
- Revenue Potential: Will our DT efforts produce enough money to be worth the investment?
- Print Adjacency: Does it line up with some of my existing skill sets and deliverable's?
- Customization Requirements: How little or much does the offering need to be tailor fit for every customer?
We are excited to have the opportunity to share the audio version of the guide with you and look forward to seeing your success as you embark on helping your customers with their Digital Transformation goals.
You can download the audio eGuide, free of charge, by clicking the button below!