The pace of change in the office equipment channel is happening faster than ever before. Users are printing fewer pages and customers are looking to digitize and automate as many of their workflows as possible. Some people call this Digital Transformation (DT), and truth be told, what that means is about as clear as the word “solutions,” or mud.
Rest assured, DT doesn’t have to be a mystery. At Print Audit, we’ve spent the better part of 3 years going through our own Digital Transformation. We’ve created this eGuide to share what we’ve learned (a lot of it the hard way!) and packed it full of ideas for you to get started on your own path.
The intent of this guide is help you to monetize DT. As a progressive office equipment dealer, you have likely already started looking into your DT future. There are so many options that you might be feeling a bit overwhelmed. You deserve a structure and framework to help you make better decisions on the directions you invest in. That’s what we’re giving you here, at no charge whatsoever. We cover the following, in this powerful new eGuide, to help you make the right decisions for your future:
- 4 main objectives for successful DT offerings: If you don’t know what you are trying to achieve, it can make choosing a path dangerous. This eGuide provides you with the 4 most important objectives so you can make a measured decision.
- DT Transformation examples: We’re not the only industry to tackle DT. This eGuide has powerful examples from Campbell’s Soup, Coca Cola, and others. Some have done better than others and we dig into why.
- DT Ratings: In order to make the right decision you deserve to be able to compare DT solutions and ensure they will be a fit for your business. We’ve provided a handy rating system that covers:
- Complexity: How difficult is the offering to learn and deliver?
- Revenue Potential: Will our DT efforts produce enough money to be worth the investment?
- Print Adjacency: Does it line up with some of my existing skill sets and deliverable's?
- Customization Requirements: How little or much does the offering need to be tailor fit for every customer?
We are excited to have the opportunity to share this new eGuide with you and look forward to seeing your success as you embark on helping your customers with their Digital Transformation goals.
You can download the eGuide, free of charge, by clicking the image below!