We’ve covered a lot of topics in the Convergence Radio program so far. Everything from what new offerings OEDs are beginning to layer into their offerings, to how sales reps need to be trained and paid. The one thing we haven’t looked at so far is the importance of marketing in the age of convergence. That ends right here, right now!
In this episode, we are really fortunate to have some great conversations with Darrell Amy of Convergo Marketing. Many of you may be scratching your heads because when you think of Darrell you think of Dealer Marketing. Recently, Darrell and his team changed the name to reflect the new direction of the company in the age of convergence.
In this upbeat and exciting interview, you’re going to learn a ton about the direction your marketing program needs to take as you get ready to launch and promote your new offerings to the marketplace. Some highlights of what you’ll hear:
- Two marketing pillars (and why you need to just choose one),
- Passing the I.T. Smell Test: Why you need to put more meat behind your managed I.T. messaging and web presence.
- The new buyer's journey and how you can track and monetize it.
- How customer technology adoption is making sales and marketing teams more tightly bound together than ever before.
- The dangers of NOT investing in marketing as convergence becomes reality.
If you are looking for direction with your marketing efforts in the age of convergence, this episode is solid gold (and if you’re not looking at it you’ll want to after listening to this!). I’ve learned quite a few things through this interview that I’ll be applying to my marketing efforts and can hardly wait to talk with you all about it.
To access Episode 10, “Marketing In The Age of Convergence,” you can listen on our page, visit Podbean, Google Play Music and iTunes. This is one you’re not going to want to miss.