I don’t know if anybody noticed, but in the most recent US election we had a woman running for the highest office in the land. Hillary may not have won but history was still made in a big way. In our own industry, the office equipment channel, the old boys club is getting a shake up too. There are more women in positions of power than ever before.
In Episode 3 of Convergence Radio we hear from some of the powerful women leaders in our space that are making history. We’ll get their views on how things are changing in the office equipment channel, if at all, inspirational stories about their own journeys to the top rungs of leadership as well as thoughts on what still needs to be done.
Some of the questions covered in this episode:
In the early days of the copier industry it was primarily an "old boys club." Is that changing?
Highlights you'd like to share about your rise to a leadership position in the industry?
The future: What still needs to be done to ensure women continue to rise to leadership roles at a faster rate?
It’s a powerhouse lineup of guests speakers:
· Tawnya Stone: VP, Strategic Technology, GreatAmerica Leasing
· Sarah Custer: Director of Services and Solutions, Supplies Network
· Sarah Henderson: Director, MPS Solutions, Clover Imaging Group
· Petra Diener: CEO/Talent & Communications Specialist, 3acrossthesea
· Jennie Fisher: SVP/GM, Office Equipment Group, GreatAmerica Leasing
· Jenna Stramaglio: Chief Marketing Officer, MWA Intelligence
· Melissa D. Whitaker: CEO & Founder, Melissa Whitaker International
Curious about the answers that these 7 women leaders provide? Listen by clicking on the episode below or by going to www.printaudit.com/podcasts. We look forward to your input and thoughts!